Many new projects have been funded and commenced within the Melbourne eResearch Group already in 2019:
- PanelApp, Peter MacCallum Centre, $50k, March – June 2019.
- Environmental Determinants of Islet Autoimmunity (ENDIA), $4m, January 2019-December 2019.
- Cognition Oriented Treatments Online Repository (CogTale) Maintenance, $20k, University of Melbourne, Jan – Dec 2019.
- School of Computing and Information Systems Teaching and Learning Support, $600k, Jan – Dec 2019.
- Faculty of Education, Science of Learning Maintenance, $15k, October 2018 – February 2019.
- Generic Athena, Australian Department of Defence, $1.6m, January 2019 – May 2020.
- Maritime Warfare Operations (MWO), Australian Department of Defence, $150k, Jan – May 2019.
- Faculty of Education, Science of Learning, $50k, October 2018 – February 2019.
- Reproducibility assessment in IDEA Groups for Open Research (RepliCATS), DARPA SCORE program $6.5m, January 2019 – December 2022.
- SWARM continuation funding, IARPA, $6.18m, Jan – June 2019.
Busy, busy, busy…!!!